Donate via Paypal or Credit Card
Please send checks to:
JoyAnn Ruscha for RTD
9997 MLK Blvd #104
Denver, CO 80238
Please make checks payable to JoyAnn Ruscha for RTD.
The fine (but important!) print
Contractors and lobbyists doing business with RTD. While not prohibited by law, JoyAnn Ruscha will not knowingly accept donations from individuals who profit or seek to profit from taxpayer funds. Meetings about issues are always welcomed – but in the interest of the public good, JoyAnn is not fundraising from these sources.
Who is giving and what’s being spent? Searchable reports for all state candidates can be found on the Colorado Secretary of State’s TRACER website.
Rules for Accepting Contributions:
- Individuals must be at least eighteen years old.
- Individuals must be a United States citizen.
- Contributions from the treasury of corporations or labor unions are not permitted. Political committees aligned with these organizations are permitted.
- Businesses that are not corporations are permitted to donate.
- Political parties are permitted to donate.
- Small Donor Committees are permitted to donate.
- Political Action Committees are permitted to donate.
- There are no contributions limits.
Disclosures. Committees are required to collect the name, address, and employer information for all individual donations exceeding $20.
Visit the Colorado Secretary of State’s Campaign Finance website to learn more.